Posted: Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name:Pennsylvania Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
The Pennsylvania Senate Democratic Campaign Committee (SDCC) is now seeking applicants for the position of Finance Director.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Work with Executive Director to develop and maintain a Finance Plan for the 2018 election cycle that maximizes diverse revenue streams.
• Train and oversee finance staff on races across the state.
• Aid in developing finance plans for individual campaigns.
• Coordinate with the committee’s digital team in executing social media and email fundraising programs.
• Plan, build and execute large-scale fundraising events with national surrogates.
• Staff members and candidates during call time.
• Build on existing donor database by researching and recruiting new donors.
• Assist incumbent members in building strong relationships with major donors.
• Recruit, hire, and manage additional finance staff and interns.
• Manage donor database to assist in state finance reporting.
• Minimum one cycle (two preferred) of experience in campaign fundraising, preferably in a director or management role.
• Extensive experience with NGP.
• Pennsylvania experience a strong plus but not required.
• Must have a car (position will at times require travel around the state).
• Work extended hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
Salary commensurate with experience. Health insurance and other benefits available. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. COVER LETTER NOT REQUIRED. The SDCC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, persons of color, members of LGBTQ community strongly encouraged to apply.
Company address: PO Box 59358 Philadelphia PA 19102
• Location: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
• Post ID: 52035247 pennsylvania